Samsung Ductless Air Conditioner Warranty Information
$500 OFF – Most Affordable Mini-Split Systems
- Fast, affordable installation. Choose any efficiency rating.
- Super quiet operation. FREE in-home cost estimate.
Samsung is famous around the world for its extensive technological manufacturing expertise. From cell phones and consumer electronics to ductless air conditioners and heat pumps, the Samsung brand is synonymous with quality and value. For homeowners and commercial property owners in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, Samsung is a popular choice for single-zone and multi-zone mini-split heating and cooling. With a wide range of models available in both its low-cost and premium lines, it’s easy to find a model that’s a perfect match for whole-house comfort or to cool and heat just one room or space. Samsung’s reputation for quality is unmatched, and the company’s warranty protection for its products reflects that quality and reliability. As the Twin Cities leader in sales, installation and service for ductless air conditioning products, we’re proud to offer Samsung products as part of our complete line-up of trusted brands.
10-Year Parts and 1-Year Labor Warranty
Unlike other manufacturers of ductless mini-split AC and heat pump systems, Samsung offers a limited warranty that provides up to 1 year of labor protection for selected product lines. That is combined with a 10-year limited parts warranty that covers all functional parts and the compressor, as well. For consumers, that means that a failure in the first year that is covered by the warranty will be repaired at no cost. This unique protection covers the following Samsung mini-split model lines:
- Pearl and Smart Pearl Single-Zone Models – The top-of-the-line wall-mount systems for heating and cooling a single room or zone offer outstanding efficiency up to 28.1 SEER and quiet indoor operation with superior air circulation and excellent air filtration. WiFi control systems let you control your comfort from your smart phone. Models are available in capacities to handle any room size.
- Whisper Single-Zone Models – Also featuring WiFi control systems and a wide range of capacities, the Whisper series offers SEER efficiencies up to 23, with all of the advanced features and convenient operation you expect from this brand. Super quiet operation lets you enjoy your activities without interruption and superb filtration keeps air quality high. Capacities range from 9,000 to 22,000 BTU per hour.
- Max High Capacity Single-Zone Heat Pumps – With a capacity of 36,000 BTU per hour, this model is designed for large rooms and spaces in homes and commercial buildings. Excellent filtration, variable speed inverter operation and whisper quiet comfort make this model a popular choice for great rooms and other open spaces in many Minneapolis St. Paul homes. 18 SEER efficiency helps keep energy bills under control, as well.
- FJM Multi-Zone Ductless Heat Pumps – When you have up to 5 rooms or zones to heat and cool, Samsung offers these mini-split systems. Quiet, efficient outdoor units can be mixed and matched with a full range of indoor modules to suit any room design. Designed for easy installation and reliable comfort, there’s an FJM combination to match any residential or light commercial need.
Standard 5-Year parts and 7-Year Compressor Warranties
When initial price is an important concern, Samsung offers its Quantum single-zone duct-free heat pump system at a great low price point. With capacities from 9,000 to 24,000 BTU per hour, quiet mini-split cooling is available for rooms of any size. Up to 17 SEER efficiency keeps energy bills low, too. If you need an even more-affordable single-zone ductless heat pump, consider the Novus model line. Offering the same capacity range as the Quantum, it’s Energy Star Qualified, too. Along with a 5-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties, the manufacturer also includes a 90-day limited labor warranty with these models.
Most Experienced Ductless HVAC Sales and Service – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
If duct-free mini-split heating and air conditioning technology is new to you, as it is to most homeowners in the Twin Cities metro area, you need the best possible advice to make your best choice. As a leader in this technology in Minnesota, that’s what we offer to every customer. Call us for a free consultation at your location and a representative who is a ductless AC and heat pump expert will help you with accurate information about all brands of this equipment. After evaluating your requirements and budget, he’ll give you price quotes for a range of brands and models that are ideal. You’ll get answers to all of your questions, not a high-pressure sales pitch. Then, if you choose us to supply your system, our experienced technicians will install it efficiently, properly and quickly.