Mitsubishi Ductless AC and Heat Pump Warranties
$500 Instant Saving
- Choose any ductless AC model for fast installation at a low cost.
- #1 Customer satisfaction. 45,000+ happy customers.
Mitsubishi is a trusted global manufacturing company that produced a wide variety of consumer and industrial products that are sold throughout the world. Its full line of ductless mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps are available in the United States, as well as throughout Europe and Asia. With a strong reputation for outstanding engineering, efficiency and reliability, these systems are quickly gaining a loyal following with homeowners and residential HVAC companies in the Minneapolis St. Paul area and throughout the country. Mitsubishi mini-split heating and cooling products carry strong warranty protection, along with top performance, money-saving efficiency and quiet operation. Owners are protected with the following warranty terms:
- All models come with a 5-year functional parts and 7-year compressor basic limited parts warranty.
- For residential original owner and occupants who register their product within 90 days, the parts and compressor coverage is extended to 10 years.
- If installed by a MEUS Diamond Contractor, the original residential owner and occupant receives 12 years of limited warranty protection for operational parts and compressor.
- Warranties are for parts only. Labor is not covered. A licensed Twin Cities HVAC contractor must install the system according to manufacturer’s specifications and building codes. Proof of purchase and installation date is required for repair and replacement claims.
Mitsubishi Ductless HVAC Products Are Designed to Suit Any Home
Single-Zone Outdoor Compressor and Condenser Mini-Split Air Conditioners
Mitsubishi offers a complete range of systems designed to heat and cool a single room or zone. From their budget priced MU-09 system to their MUZ, MUY and SUZ models, you get quiet outdoor performance in capacities to suit any space. SEER efficiency ratings are available up to 30.5, giving owners outstanding savings on their energy bills. Designed for quick installation by professional technicians, they are engineered for performance and reliability in any climate.
Multi-Zone Outdoor Heat Pump Mini-Spit Compressor Units
With capacities and designed to serve from 2 to 8 separate zones or rooms in your home, these MXZ systems can handle Minnesota’s weather conditions to provide even, quiet cooling, along with comfortable, efficient heating during spring and fall seasons. With a multi-zone AC, each room or zone is controlled separately, allowing you to customize your home’s comfort better than any other type of heating and air conditioning system.
Indoor Modules Let You Customize Your Installation
For both single and multi-zone ductless heat pump and AC systems, the outdoor unit is connected by easily concealed tubing and wiring to modules located in each room. Depending on your home’s design, different types of indoor units are available, all controlled individually with hand-held remote or wall-mounted controllers. Choose from:
- Wall-mounted indoor modules
- Floor-mounted indoor units
- Horizontal ducted indoor modules
Mitsubishi Ductless AC Dealer – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
As a full-service heating and air conditioning company in the Twin Cities metro area, we offer our customers a full range of ductless mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps from several manufacturers. We know that every home and commercial business we serve has unique needs. That’s why we approach each installation individually. When you call us, we’ll come to your location for a consultation and evaluate your needs. Then, we’ll show you multiple options that will provide excellent service and affordable pricing for your specific requirements. We’ll help you compare products and give you competitive price quotes that include complete installation. You choose the option that best suits your budget and expectations. We’ll do the rest.