Can Ductless Cooling Make My Home More Comfortable?
$500 OFF Any Mini-Split Unit
- Fast installation, affordable cost, and great customer service.
- Cool your home without ductwork. Easy to use with a remote control.
For many homes in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, heating and cooling are provided by a furnace and central air conditioner working with an air duct system. Other homes, though, use different methods for residential heating that make central air conditioning impractical or unaffordable. The introduction of ductless mini-split technology in recent years has revolutionized cooling for those homes. As the Twin Cities leader in home comfort, we were quick to offer this new technology to our customers, and have installed thousands of ductless air conditioners throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area.
If you are still relying on noisy, inefficient window units or just doing without cooling in your home on hot humid summer days, we can help. At a very affordable cost, you can have the comfort you need in a single room or throughout your home. A ductless mini-split air conditioner or heat pump from Daikin, Fujitsu, LG, Carrier, Lennox, Toshiba, Mitsubishi or other trusted manufacturers is the ideal, energy-saving solution for:
- Homes with Radiant Heat – If your home is heated with radiators, there are no air ducts available for central cooling. Ductless technology makes it easy to cool these homes, in specific rooms or in every room. Efficient and affordable, a system installed by our experienced installers will provide outstanding comfort.
- Room Additions – If your home has added rooms that are not connected to your ductwork, a ductless air conditioner is an ideal answer. It will provide cooling, along with money-saving supplemental heat if you choose the heat pump option. We can install your system quickly and at a low cost that will fit your budget.
- Hard-to-Cool Rooms – In multistory houses, rooms on the upper floors are often very difficult to keep cool, even if you have central air conditioning. A ductless system, with its compact outdoor unit and almost silent indoor unit, will deliver the cool air you need for comfortable rest and relaxation.
- Replace Window Units – Noisy and unattractive window AC units are very inefficient and costly to operate. Replace those units with quiet, efficient ductless technology for better cooling, lower energy bills and increased home value. Let us show you how much you can save.
- Detached Buildings – Your home’s heating and cooling system can’t keep detached garages, workshops, pool houses and hobby rooms cool during Minnesota’s hot summer months. At a very affordable cost, a mini-split system can keep those spaces comfortable and make them more useful and inviting. We have been helping Twin Cities homeowners bring cool comfort with this new technology for over a decade.
Enjoy Your Home More With Ductless Air Conditioning – Twin Cities, MN
If your home isn’t comfortable when the weather heats up, you and your family aren’t getting the most from your investment. As the most trusted heating and air conditioning contractor in Minnesota, we’re excited to offer ductless air conditioners and heat pumps to our customers across the Minneapolis St. Paul area, from New Brighton, Blaine and Coon Rapids to Bloomington, Roseville and Minnetonka. We supply and install these low cost, money-saving cooling systems for almost any situation, and will be happy to show you how easy it is to solve difficult residential cooling problems. Call us for a free, no-obligation consultation in your home. Show us your problem, and we’ll explain all of your options. We’ll give you a quote on the cost of an outstanding Daikin, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, LG, Carrier Toshiba or Lennox model that is perfect for your needs. Don’t suffer through another hot Minnesota summer.