Ductless Air Conditioner Installation – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
$500 OFF a New Mini-Split AC
- #1 customer satisfaction. 45,000+ happy customers.
- Fast service, affordable cost, and award-winning company.
Quiet, efficient ductless air conditioners and heat pumps can be installed quickly, because no air ducts are involved. However, proper installation requires multiple steps and specialized tools and equipment. It’s not a job for amateurs or untrained handymen. At our Minneapolis St. Paul heating and air conditioning company, our technicians have the specialized training, experience, and tools needed to install your ductless air conditioner correctly and efficiently.
We supply and install the full range of top-quality models from Daikin, LG, Carrier Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, Lennox and Samsung. We help our customers choose the exact model that matches their requirements. By combining the lowest possible price for the equipment and our efficient installation, our money-saving prices are some of the lowest you’ll find anywhere in the Twin Cities. Here are the basic steps we follow:
- How Long Does Installation Take? – Installing your new ductless AC or heat pump can be done in as little as one day, but the time required will vary, depending on a number of factors and the complexity of the job. We’ll give you an accurate time estimate during the planning phase.
- Planning – Before we begin, we identify the location of both the indoor evaporator and fan unit and the outdoor compressor and condenser. Working with you, we decide where these should be placed for excellent appearance. We will obtain the required building permits before any work is done.
- Electrical Wiring Work – All ductless systems require electrical connections. A licensed electrician will install any necessary wiring according to applicable building codes.
- Indoor Air Handler – Typically, we install the indoor unit first. Since a bundle of refrigerant tubing, electrical wiring and condensation drainage plumbing is used to connect the indoor and outdoor units, holes are drilled to allow this bundle to pass through interior and exterior walls. Once the indoor unit is installed, it will conceal this hole, which will be completely sealed. All inside connections will be made at this time.
- Outdoor Compressor – The condenser and compressor equipment may be installed on a concrete pad or attached to the exterior wall of the building. Electric wiring and the refrigerant plumbing are connected, with the tubing and wiring concealed for the very best appearance. It may be run inside the wall or through a special conduit on the building exterior, depending on installation requirements. All building penetrations are completely sealed.
- Final Procedures – Before the system can be operated, the refrigerant lines must be purged, using a vacuum pump and environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant added in the proper amounts. Then, the system is tested in all modes, and all debris cleaned up and removed. Our technicians will demonstrate the operation of your system and show you how to use the controls. They’ll also answer all of your questions and check the air conditioner with you before leaving.
Each manufacturer has specific procedures that must be followed. Only well trained HVAC technicians should do the job. Any incorrect procedures can lead to serious problems with your product. Our HVAC technicians have extensive training in the correct procedures, and long experience with ductless systems that helps them to do every job correctly, efficiently and in the most cost-effective way. We take great pride in our professional work, and you are assured of complete satisfaction when our installers are on the job.
Top-Rated Twin Cities Ductless AC and Heat Pump Dealer
The best way to protect your investment in a ductless mini-spit air conditioner or heat pump is to insist on the most qualified and experienced company to supply and install your new equipment. We’ve been selling these systems throughout the Twin Cites metro area since they first appeared on the market, from Edina, Minnetonka and Plymouth to Roseville, Maplewood and St. Louis Park. Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and our dedication to 100% customer satisfaction is based on our professionalism, expertise and dedication. Our prices are among the lowest, but our quality of service stands above the rest. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation in your home. We’ll show you all of the options available and give you a complete price quote on the cost of your new AC.